Friday, April 6, 2007

That's Just Crazy


I love yall's comments! I'm still hooked on all things TV. It's a sad but true confession.


American Idol: I gotta say I'm watching it to see that Sanjaya guy sings as bad as everyone says. And, yes, he does. That's like if I got up there. I know I'm good enough to be on mike but not good enough to get a recording contract. Or to make it to the Top 10 on American Idol. I did see Melinda sing on Tuesday and she was great! She sounds like a professional - not like a wanna be. It's funny to me all the big stars that "mentor" the AI singers. Tony Bennet and next week it's Jennifer Lopez. Jenny From the Block, yall!


So Sanjaya - Bless him! Here's my question - Does he still think he can sing?
Aside: Abbie just saw his picture and said, "Oh, that's the boy I like singing." He has the 4-year-old vote.....

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Sanjaya needs to go home, but as long as pre-teens have access to cell phones, he'll keep his spot.

Hayley needs to go home. She's way out of her league. She also needs to learn to PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!

I'm glad the tongue ring is gone. Blegh.

Tammy M. said...

You know someone can't sing, when I can figure it out. I know what sounds good, and I know what sounds bad, all the middle ground I can be a bit baffled. Even I know Sanjaya, teen idol, can't sing. Buy that guy a sitcom that airs right after that little girl from the Cosby show and get him off the show, for all that is good and vocal.

AbbieCRAZY said...

Tammy has a great idea!! Sajaya on the Disney channel!! That's where he needs to be!

Oh my, now he gets a show and has NO acting ability....

Sarah said...

Well, the Asian "She-bang" guy got his 15 minutes of fame -- Sanjaya's had at least 12, and his clock is ticking! KEEP ABBIE AWAY FROM THE PHONE!!

Jessica said...

I posted my own little rant over Gina being voted off before Sanyaya... if the boy makes it to the end I will no longer be an American Idol watcher... I just can't handle it!