Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Stories

My grandmother used to watch her "stories." She was very loyal to sit everyday and see the same people come into her living room. She liked their "stories." I have "stories," too. I just watch them at night and call them "shows" or "programs."

I've been thinking of beginning another blog devoted to my "shows." The TV I can't stop watching and have something to say about it. I won't be regular and I may not watch what you watch. But come back if you have a favorite that you want to discuss. If I'm missing one that can not be missed - let me know maybe I can squeeze it in.

So add this to your Bloglines and come over whenever you wanna!

3 comments:

Tammy M. said...

You are so much fun!

Sarah said...

THAT's what I'm talkin' about! This is precisely what I need -- a BLOG dedicated to TELEVISION -- it just doesn't get any better!

Donna Ware said...

I love it!! Great idea!

Okay, who got voted off American Idol this week. We miss it because of church and I never find out until the next Tuesday.

Also, tonight is Survivor night! Yipee! We are having roast instead of steak, but it is still beef so it counts.