Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Only .07% Of The Population


I can't say enough about Heroes. That show is wonderful! I read on someone else's blog that compared it to another serial (I assumed Lost) - they liked how things happened in the show. Not just plugging along and then some mystery is answered in the last 5 minutes. LOL! That is so Lost, isn't it? And yet we watch and write about it. Just like Mama Crawford and her stories.


I didn't want Issac to die but by passing on his work to the messenger, did he past on some important info? Like how to kill Sklyer, maybe? Jim and I both think that Peter won't be the person to blow up New York City but instead it will be the radioactive guy. Monday night Parkman talked to him about killing himself. I think that he may be the one to do it. IF it happens...... This show is dealing with future events and free will in every episode - who knows what will happen? Isn't that the point?


I wanted to tell yall that both my kids watched the show. Kenny was in the bath at the most violent part (we didn't have to see Skyler kill the guy) and Abbie turned away. She hid her face in Jim's shoulder and told me not to watch either. I watched.


Can't wait until next week - a preview of what life will be like in 5 years. Or will someone use their free will to change the future?

No comments: