Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's Hard To Think With Two Sets Of Memories

Well, well. I just finished reading Shannon's Lost post. Yall, I love this show be apparently I have no original thoughts associated with it. There are lots of people out there who are thinking of it much more than I. Here's a site that Shannon linked that has some weird stuff on it, too. Including info from the producer, Carlton Cuse.

Jim commented, after I read to him from the site, that "some people are spending way too much time on this." It made me think - wouldn't it be cool if something you wrote made everybody think and talk about it. That's cooler than, say, American Idol.

Jim and I watched Stargate SG-1 last night. I (have to say again) love that show. Those are some BAD guys -those Ori - and their prophet,the Orisi, is just evil! What's cooler than Merlin coming to life and putting his memories into Daniel?! Wow! That Daniel gets hotter every season. He's gotten so much cooler as this show has progressed. Remember when this was all about finding Shar'ra? I fear he may have to ascend again at the end of the series - he will not go quietly into academia. Blessings on your journey, Dr Jackson. (Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself.)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OH. MY. GRACIOUS. I just read most of the comments at Shannon's blog -- I'm with Jim: just give me mindless TV and TELL me what to think, don't try to get me to think! When I saw the comment/ theory of there being a "time loop" and Claire's baby being Ben -- have mercy! Beyond my brain...

Troy and I thought of you everytime we flipped by Stargate last night! :-)

Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

Just stopping by to say thanks for your comments about the coffee house. I added an update to clarify. Your comment was very considerate- I didn't think you stepped over the lines. :>) It was well said.