Thursday, May 17, 2007

So, You're First Plane Crash?

you know I had to watch last night's Lost episode again. I watched it on ABC.com and I have to tell you that the picture was wonderful! I was really impressed with the quality of the site. You can see lots of their shows over there including Dancing with The Stars or Grey's Anatomy.

I don't know what to say about the show - it was so good. I'm glad Jack has finally gotten a backbone! It's about time he told someone he wasn't gonna take it anymore! Blow up those crazy Ben-ites - sounds like a good idea to me. Those "Hostiles" are following Ben a little too much and questioning him too little. It appears that Alex and Richard (eye-liner man,) at least, are not blindingly following Ben but the guys with the guns are following him. And Ben is using Jacob (or any lie he feels like telling) to keep the Others in line. (Wasn't that dead rabbit gross?)

Does Charlie die? That is the question. I think not - out in Internetland the producers have said they won't kill Charlie. You know that when Desmond offered to take his place I was thinking that I would lose that great accent (along with Dr. Beckett on Stargate Atlantis.) I didn love seeing little Aaron's hands on Charlie's face - he could easily be a good daddy. I'm wondering if those women in the Looking Glass Station are the girls from Ben's youth? Maybe that blond was the little girl that liked Ben (ewwww?)

Who knew that Barnard was a sharpshooter? I loved Rose's line to Jack "I like you better since you got back, Jack. You're almost an optimist."

And, just in case you were wondering, yes I cried. It seems all these ending are setting me up to go looking for the Kleenex. I'm sure I'll cry next week, too, I'll be crying cause I have to wait forever for more Lost!

Check out Shannon for more Lost chat.....

No comments: