Friday, May 18, 2007

An Extra

Two things:

I watched the Lost producers, Carolton Cuse and Damon Lindelof, talk about Lost last night. Yall, I love that show! I wanna watch it all again! The biggest thing I remember that they said was that the black smoke was flashing at Juliet. Like it was taking a picture! What does that mean? Is Juliet going to be taken by the smoke? Is Jacob the smoke? They also showed pictures of Walt and Michael (remember them?) - are they coming back? My favorite thing the producers said was that if they were all rescued the show would be over. That's what Jim and I say whenever they started walking to the radio tower. But wait, they also said that the story takes place in 3 places - present time, past time, and the future. So, they could rescue them and then follow their futures. This is making my head hurt. I'm simply Lost.

Melinda Doolittle gets kicked off American Idol?! That makes sense - take the most talented person and get rid of them. Keep the teenager and the boy who makes noise with his mouth. This just proves, once again, that this show is for kids. It's all about who is the most popular - just like high school. Yuck! I had enough of that when I was 17!

Funny.....

3 comments:

Donna Ware said...

Loved the u-tube. Hilarious!!

Tammy M. said...

That is funny. Too bad I am so lost when I watch Lost. American Idol is broken, someone should fix it, and by that I don't mean 15 million teenie bops.

Lisa said...

Love it. That was great.