Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Didn't I Throw You Out A Window Once?


I know yall aren't watching Heroes. I know you're afraid to start now because it's almost over. You've told me that you would be lost because you didn't see it from the beginning. I have heard you and I'm telling you - that is the best show! Better than 24, which comes on at the same time? Well, I can predict that Jack won't die and he will save the world. I'm still hoping all my heroes won't die and that they can save the world.


But how??!!


This show has the baddest man on TV (Sylar) and the most conficted heroes. It is like a comic book and I can't help but love it. If you watch it, I hope Peter doesn't die! Please, please kill Sylar! Let Parkman wake up and save Molly. Do not have Claire's dad kill her! Will Linderman heal himself? It would seem that someone sticking his hand into your brain would positively kill you, right? Right?


If you've read this far and are interested, SciFi channel will have all the Heroes episodes on back-to-back on Saturday and I'm sure the re-runs will be on during the summer. I've written before that it's a little gory but both my kids watch it. (hey, we quit My Name is Earl - cut me some slack)


Did I steer you wrong about 24?

No comments: