Thursday, June 7, 2007

Family Viewing


My family has joined the legions of Deadliest Catch fans. This show comes on - I don't know when but it seems like alot. There's even a spin-off, After The Catch. My hubby was watching it a few days ago.
I gotta tell ya - it ain't my favorite. It isn't even my favorite reality show (Project Runway or Top Chef, maybe?) but it has it's moments. I usually watch it wishing I could eat a few of the crabs. That's what they do on Deadliest Catch, fish. Mostly for Alaskan King Crab but also for some smaller crab when King Crab season is over. It seems like a bunch of guys working and doing stupid guy stuff when they aren't working.

This show is on the Discovery network - it has one of their other favorites, Mythbusters. Both my kids (and Jim) love to watch this one. They have lots of science - Kenny loves it!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I like Dirtiest Jobs more than any of those -- Mythbusters is okay. I just think Mike Rowe is hilarious.

AbbieCRAZY said...

Mike Rowe is a hunk! I love his voice, too. I turn and look whenever he's on a Ford commercial...

Jessica said...

We are currently sitting in the living room arguing over whether I get to watch CSI or the fam gets to watch dirty jobs... I forsee a trip to my bedroom tv for me!