Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sew It Up!

Tonight begins a new season of Project Runway and I will so be there at 10:00. I always enjoy seeing what the designers will create and what Michael Kors will say. I know, I know, these people are putting on for TV but I like it anyway.

In a related story, I read that the networks may use more programming from their cable shows to fill in because of the writer's strike. For the record: I don't think that Project Runway with it's constant cussing (yall, don't cuss!) is appropriate for regular TV. This may be splitting hairs, and I'm sure it's just a matter of time until every other word is beeped, but let's try to keep it clean(ish) as long as possible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Denise... You as a 24 fan have got to go here...

http://nancyfrench.blogspot.com/2007/11/24-in-1994.html